Kent, Washington, March 14, 2012 - OMAX Corporation and ICAM Technologies Corporation are working together to provide manufacturers with NC post-processing software that easily connects OMAX and MAXIEM® abrasive waterjet machines with all major CAD/CAM systems, including CATIA, ProE (Creo Parametric), SIEMENS NX and Mastercam. OMAX Corporation makes abrasive waterjet machining simple and precise through [...]
adaptive post-processing CATIA cms CNC Simulation DMG DST Five-Axis forest-line G-Code Simulation haas huron Makino Mastercam MAZAK Mill-Turn Modig moldmaking mori seiki MTorres Omax Post-Processing Post-Processor Siemens NX CAM SmartCut SmartFEED SmartPACK SmartPATH Testimonial Three-Axis UHF Waterjet wfl zimmerman
- OMAX® Corporation and ICAM Collaborate on Multiple CAM Interfaces
- Overcoming Injection Mold Machining Challenges with ICAM’s Post & Simulation
- Why You’re Spending Too Much Time on Machine Code – And Always Have been
- Automatically Generating Shop-Floor Documentation from your Machine Simulation
- Maximize The Performance Of Your 3-Axis Machines With ICAM’s M3 Adaptive Post-Processors
- ICAM to Present its New Adaptive Post-Processing™ Technology at EMO 2017!