It is important to have travel limits for your machine to avoid any critical damages. Accidents may happen, but they can also be avoided with proper preparations.
Here’s how you change you machine axis limits:
- Start by opening your post processor in Quest;
- In the navigation panel, go to Machine Description > Linear Axes;
- In the main window, you can select which axes to change;
- When you selected an axis, you can change Question 105.00 to:
- No, if you do not want the post processor to have a travel limit;
- Range, if you want to specify an upper and lower travel boundaries;
- Total, if you want to specify the total travel limit.
Note: The units are determined by Question 70.0 in Quest.