Careers at ICAM
Company Culture & The Ideal Candidate
Team effort often produces the best results; however, while teamwork is highly encouraged in all of ICAM’s business endeavours, individual creativity is also supported. ICAM is looking for people that will meet and surpass challenges on a daily basis and advancement depends upon ability, performance and contribution to the overall growth of the company.
Responsibilities include reception duty, building and office management, support to the President, Accounting and Sales department.
Candidate must possess strong communication skills in English and French, must be highly resourceful, organized and meticulous, possess intermediate Excel and Word knowledge, and be able to manage a large number of varied tasks. Must have car.
- Full reception functions
- Assist Accounting and Sales department and President in day to day functions
- Building Contract Maintenance
- Preparation and shipment of ICAM products/documents with courier services
- Management of office and kitchen supplies and various purchasing
Requirements and working conditions:
- Years of Experience related to the job: 3 to 5 years
- Strong communication skills in English and French
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Additional information: No phone calls please, email only
- Job status: permanent and full-time (40 hours/week)
- Job start date: immediately
Location: Continental United States / Montreal, Quebec
The candidate’s responsibilities are described below as well as the requirements.
- Development of post-processor and machine simulation dedicated solutions
- Technical support on integrating the ICAM solution into various CAM systems
- Provide telephone and e-mail technical support to ICAM customers
- Participate at exhibitions and technical presentations of projects
- Train customers on ICAM product line
- Travel up to 30% of the time to provide onsite consulting
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automation or Computer Sciences
- Basic experience in programming (C or Basic or Fortran or C++ or others)
- [endif]Candidate must be fluent in English (French or Spanish or German is a plus)
- Good understanding of most common CNC controllers on the market
- CNC milling and/or turning experience appreciated
- Knowledge of APT syntax
- Experience in using CAD/CAM systems (NX, CATIA, Mastercam, Powermill or other)
- Post-processing development is an asset
- Valid driver’s license and passport
Location: Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec, Canada.
ICAM Technologies Corporation
ICAM, is a leading manufacturing software provider, is looking for a Sales Account Manager to help close business with its large customer base and with new prospects. This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, medical insurance and advancements based on job performance.
Leading the industry for over 45 years, ICAM Technologies Corporation has been specializing in the development and implementation of advanced NC manufacturing software for the most successful manufacturers in the world. The foremost organizations in the aerospace and automotive industries such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Ferrari and Lamborghini have increased productivity and achieved greater machine tool precision when implementing ICAM’s leading manufacturing solutions to meet their unique requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and selling to new and existing accounts. The Sales Account Manager will be assigned a list of targeted accounts and is responsible for meeting quarterly and yearly goals. He or she will be required to travel periodically to participate at trade shows, visit clients, and negotiate contracts.
To succeed in this important and challenging position, the candidate must be a natural relationship builder, excellent negotiator, and have experience dealing with small and large corporate accounts. The candidate must also be organized, creative, independent, computer literate and possess a strong telesales ability and personal initiative. The ideal candidate communicates effectively in English and knowledge of additional languages is considered an asset.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- University Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Sales Account Manager should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in software sales, or related field
- Corporate sales experience, preferably in software sales and/or manufacturing industry
- Outbound calls to potential and established clients
- Place phone calls to existing clients to follow-up on services and to promote new products
- Place phone calls to inactive clients to qualify their needs and to offer new solutions
- Proven ability to meet sales goals
- Strong spoken and written English; knowledge of additional languages an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Contact Management software
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Able to travel periodically