Learn Mastercam best-practices to create optimized toolpaths, post-processors & G-code!
From Mastercam toolpath creation to the development of post-processors and G-code based simulation sessions, Mastercam users will benefit from the latest programming best-practices developed to successfully integrate their NC programs within a production environment.
The following learning components will be covered under this new ICAM service offering:
- Efficiently and accurately integrate and launch ICAM’s post-processing & machine simulation technology inside Mastercam
- Implement industry proven best-practices to generate optimized toolpaths inside Mastercam
- Fine-tune Mastercam NC programs to assure perfect and collision-free G-code
- Deploy ICAM’s unique post-processing optimization features for precision parts and reduced manufacturing cycle-time
- Leverage ICAM’s technology to accurately support complex multi-axes CNC machine programs
ICAM’s release of its post-processing and simulation products to the Mastercam market, allows Mastercam users to benefit from optimized NC manufacturing programs for standard 2/3-axis mill and lathes as well as complex multi-axis applications.
Integrated post-processing and machining simulation is made possible with Virtual Machine® and CAM-POST® – ICAM’s machine tool simulator and NC post-processing development tool, respectively. This combination delivers an innovative simulation environment that provides NC programmers with the means to test programs against collisions and over-travel, easily and automatically, during post-processing – a unique feature in the NC manufacturing industry.
Machining simulation sessions have been simplified with the launch of ICAM’s Mastercam Extractor featured inside Virtual Machine. To efficiently create machine models in Virtual Machine, Mastercam Extractor allows for the automatic data extraction of the tool, part, stock, fixtures and holders, as described in Mastercam X2 and later.