Careers at ICAM
Company Culture & The Ideal Candidate
Team effort often produces the best results; however, while teamwork is highly encouraged in all of ICAM’s business endeavours, individual creativity is also supported. ICAM is looking for people that will meet and surpass challenges on a daily basis and advancement depends upon ability, performance and contribution to the overall growth of the company.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the Web Designer / Communications Specialist will provide functional marketing expertise and assist in the development of and delivery of distinctive and compelling marketing collateral, advertising and direct marketing material. This role requires a creative, dynamic and forward thinking individual who has a passion for marketing and business development.
- Maintain corporate web site and create specific landing pages
- Optimize web site performance through Google Analytics and marketing automation tools
- Develop SEO and Google AdWords strategies
- Create video testimonials using Final Cut or Premiere
- Help draft content for social media/online community channels
- Assist in the design of white papers, editorials, brochures, email campaigns
- Help with marketing tasks involved in the preparation of trade shows and events
- Must be team-oriented, but possess the ability to self-manage
- Strong English writing, editing, time-management, and organizational skills are essential – French communications skills is an asset
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and WordPress required
- Knowledge of Final Cut or Premiere required
Job Type: Full-time
- SEO: 5 years (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Web Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
Location: Continental United States / Montreal, Quebec
The candidate’s responsibilities are described below as well as the requirements.
- Development of post-processor and machine simulation dedicated solutions
- Technical support on integrating the ICAM solution into various CAM systems
- Provide telephone and e-mail technical support to ICAM customers
- Participate at exhibitions and technical presentations of projects
- Train customers on ICAM product line
- Travel up to 30% of the time to provide onsite consulting
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automation or Computer Sciences
- Basic experience in programming (C or Basic or Fortran or C++ or others)
- [endif]Candidate must be fluent in English (French or Spanish or German is a plus)
- Good understanding of most common CNC controllers on the market
- CNC milling and/or turning experience appreciated
- Knowledge of APT syntax
- Experience in using CAD/CAM systems (NX, CATIA, Mastercam, Powermill or other)
- Post-processing development is an asset
- Valid driver’s license and passport
ICAM Technologies – Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, Quebec
ICAM, a leading manufacturing software provider, is looking for an Intermediate Sales Account Manager to help close business with its large customer base and with new prospects. This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, medical insurance and advancements based on job performance.
Leading the industry for over 46 years, ICAM Technologies Corporation has been specializing in the development and implementation of advanced NC manufacturing software for the most successful manufacturers in the world. The foremost organizations in the aerospace and automotive industries such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Ferrari and Lamborghini have increased productivity and achieved greater machine tool precision when implementing ICAM’s leading manufacturing solutions to meet their unique requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Intermediate Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and selling to new and existing accounts. The Intermediate Sales Account Manager will be assigned a list of targeted accounts and is responsible for meeting quarterly and yearly goals. He or she will be required to travel periodically to participate at trade shows, visit clients, and negotiate contracts.
To succeed in this important and challenging position, the candidate must be a natural relationship builder, excellent negotiator, and have experience dealing with small and large corporate accounts. The candidate must also be organized, creative, independent, computer literate and possess a strong telesales ability and personal initiative. The ideal candidate communicates effectively in English and knowledge of additional languages is considered an asset.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- University Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- The Intermediate Sales Account Manager should have 3-5 years of experience in software sales, or related field
- Corporate sales experience, preferably in software sales and/or manufacturing industry
- Outbound calls to potential and established clients
- Place phone calls to existing clients to follow-up on services and to promote new products
- Place phone calls to inactive clients to qualify their needs and to offer new solutions
- Proven ability to meet sales goals
- Strong spoken and written English; knowledge of additional languages an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Contact Management software
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Able to travel periodically