Do you know how to change, add, or remove sequence number in your post processor?
Sequence number is a great feature to help you keep track of where you are in the machining process. Also, it can pinpoint specific locations within the code to help you during debugging and much more.
Here’s how to change, add, or remove the sequence number:
- Start by opening your post processor in Quest;
- In the navigator panel, go to Optional Post-processor Words > The SEQUNO Command;
- In the main window, you have the option to:
- Add or remove a sequence number;
- Change the increment and the initial number;